Tigger (Charlie) Kindel provides free and open office hours to anyone who wants to talk about anything. Free means Tig doesn’t ask for anything in return. Open means open to anyone.
Sign up below.
Tenets for Tig’s Office Hours
- Use Me - Take advantage of me without reservation. If the time I’ve budgeted for office hours gets overwhelmed, that will be a great problem for us all to have.
- It’s Your Time – I have tons of experience, am a good listener, and probably can help you. It is your responsibility to come prepared with topics you want to discuss. Spend time before our sessions reading relevant posts on my blog (https://blog.kindel.com); our conversations will be much more effective if you are familiar with my mental models and tools.
- What happens during Office Hours stays in Office Hours – I’m like a Dr. or lawyer in this regard; I will not share any details of what is said with anyone.
- This is Fake Therapy – I am not a licensed (or even trained) mental health therapist. No topic is off-limits, but if we get too deep, expect me to coach you to get professional help.
To book, use the FreeBusy.io booking widget below:
Frequently Asked Questions
Why do you do this?
This is how I give back. I love helping people. I love helping people think more clearly. I love helping people get stuff done. I love helping people be more successful. I love helping people be more excellent.
Really? You do this for free?!?
Yes. I do this for free. I don’t ask for anything in return.
Kindel Leadership Development is available for formal engagements. If you want to hire me to help you or your organization, you can use Office Hours to get to know me and see if we’re a good fit.
Can I get more than a half hour of your time?
Office Hours sessions are restricted to 30 minutes. You can book as many 30-minute sessions as you want and as long as you are open to my questions and feedback I’ll happily spend more time with you. If you want to hire me for a formal engagement, we can discuss that.
What topics can we discuss?
- Learn a Tool – See my blog post that inventories the tools I use to achieve clarity of thought and get stuff done. Perhaps you want me to explain how to use the tool yourself to become more excellent in your role.
- Review Draft Tenets – You and your team have crafted some draft tenets and you want me to poke holes in them.
- Amazon Leadership Principles - It’s not a secret that I think Amazon has great leadership principles. I can help you understand them and how to apply them to your role.
- Review a Plan – You and your team are coming up with a plan. You want to make sure the plan is clear, concise, and complete. I can ask questions you probably haven’t thought of.
- Classic Cars, Skiing, or Soccer – I’m always happy to talk about people’s passions.
- Deal with Conflict with a Co-worker – Perhaps you’re frustrated with a co-worker and are looking for how to make both of you more successful together. I can help.
- Get Career Guidance – I’ve helped hundreds of mentees and employees think more clearly about their careers over the years. I’ll ask you hard questions that will make you think differently…
- Vomitorium – You just want to vent and complain. You need a shoulder to cry on. I’ll listen carefully, ensure you feel heard, and then if you want, I may give you some ideas on how to think more clearly about whatever’s going on.