The Original Porsche Option Decoder translates Porsche option codes into human-readable descriptions. Option codes identify which options were on the car when it left the factory. Stickers listing the option codes for a particular Porsche can be found under the boot lid and on the inside cover of the warranty manual. Neither sticker shows the actual description of the options, just codes. The decoder supports all Porsche models.
The Original Porsche Option Decoder
The Porsche Option Decoder knows ? option codes.
- One sticker is affixed to the boot lid’s underside, and the other is usually on the inside cover of the warranty manual.
- If the stickers are missing, option codes can be obtained from Porsche Cars of North America (PCNA) by requesting a “cardex” for the car. The “cardex” will show you a bunch of information about your car, including the option codes, paint code, etc…
- Porsche has re-used option codes for different models over the years. The database tags codes with the Type, Generation, and Model Year.
- The database had been updated continuously since 1997 (thank you to everyone who has submitted updates and corrections). If the database doesn’t know your code, neither do I.
- If you have additions or corrections, use the Contact form to submit them.
- This is NOT a Porsche VIN number decoder. It will not decode VINs.